Department of Economics and Center for the Study of Rationality,
Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
2013 - current: Ph.D. candidate in Economics and Rationality Studies - Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Expected Completion Date: June 2018
2013: M.A. in Economics and Rationality Studies, Magna Cum Laude - Hebrew University of Jerusalem
2009: B.A. in Economics and Law - Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Economic Theory, Mechanism Design, Information Economics.
Teaching Assistant at the Hebrew University in the following courses:
- Mechanism Design (graduate course)
- Microeconomics A (graduate course)
- Macroeconomics A (graduate course)
- Price Theory 1 (undergraduate course)
- Price Theory 2 (undergraduate course)
- Introduction to Econometrics (undergraduate course)
- Macroeconomics A (undergraduate course)
- Macroeconomics B (undergraduate course)
- Efficient Allocation with Informational Externalities - Job Market Paper.
- Optimal Allocation with Partial Commitment - joint with Ran Weksler (in progress)
- Implementation with Interdependent Payoffs
- Implementation in Models of Independent, Private, and Multivariate Values
Conferences and Seminar Presentations
2017: Conference on Economic Design, University of York.
2014, 2015, 2017: Seminar in Economic Theory, Hebrew University.
2014, 2015: Annual Rationality Retreat
Scholarships and Awards
2015: Balzuska Scholarship for Excellent Students in Economics.
2014: Jacques Nass Prize for a paper in political economy.
2010 - current: Rationality Center Scholarship.
2009, 2010: M.A. Fellowship (Excellent Student), Hebrew University.