Institute for Microeconomics University of Bonn
Lennéstraße 37, Bonn, 53113
Phone: +49 1514 5979961 (mobile)
Postdoctoral Researcher, Institute for Microeconomics, University of Bonn
2013-current: Ph.D. candidate in Economics and Rationality Studies - Hebrew University of Jerusalem
2013: M.A. in Economics and Rationality Studies, Magna Cum Laude - Hebrew University of Jerusalem
2009: B.A. in Economics and Law - Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Economic Theory, Mechanism Design, Information Economics.
Teaching Assistant at the Hebrew University in the following courses:
- Mechanism Design (graduate course)
- Microeconomics A (graduate course)
- Macroeconomics A (graduate course)
- Price Theory 1 (undergraduate course)
- Price Theory 2 (undergraduate course)
- Introduction to Econometrics (undergraduate course)
- Macroeconomics A (undergraduate course)
- Macroeconomics B (undergraduate course)
- Efficient Allocation with Informational Externalities - Job Market Paper.
- Optimal Allocation with Partial Commitment - joint with Ran Weksler
- Ex-Post Implementation with Social Preferences
- Implementation in Models of Independent, Private, and Multivariate Values
Conferences and Seminar Presentations
2018: Seminar in Economic Theory, Bar-Ilan University
2018: Young Researcher Day, University of Haifa
2017: Conference on Economic Design, University of York.
2014, 2015, 2017: Seminar in Economic Theory, Hebrew University.
2014, 2015: Annual Rationality Retreat
Scholarships and Awards
2015: Balzuska Scholarship for Excellent Students in Economics
2014, 2018: Jacques Nass Prize for a paper in political economy
2010-2018: Rationality Center Scholarship
2009, 2010: M.A. Fellowship (Excellent Student), Hebrew University